Alpha 200/200i Transmitter Cover
Highly Visible Blaze Orange Color
- Reviews (0)
The Alpha 200/200i Transmitter Cover is constructed from a soft and flexible silicone rubber elastomer designed to help protect your investment. It is non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from −55 to 300 °C (−70 to 570 °F).
This custom cover allows the hunter to easily identify their handheld (especially helpful when hunting with multiple Alpha users). A lot of thought went into this design and you’ll appreciate the many handy features. The raised side “grip” pattern allows for better handling of the unit (even when wearing gloves). The side of the cover is marked to identify the Alpha’s power button and the button remains fully functional while in the case. The Alpha’s entire screen area is visible while in the cover. And most importantly, the 3 front buttons on the Alpha are covered to eliminate water, dust, dirt, debris, and mud from entering. But all buttons are still fully functional while the cover is on the unit. The Alpha’s belt clip and lanyard clip are still accessible while in the cover. The Custom Alpha 200/200i Cover still allows access to the Alpha’s charging connections – no need to take the unit out of the cover.
Alpha 200i Transmitter Cover Features
- Available in Blaze Orange for field use
- Raised side “grip” pattern
- Marked and functional power button on side
- Entire screen area remains visible while in cover
- Front buttons are covered to eliminate water, dust, dirt, debris, and mud from entering
- All buttons remain fully functional
- Openings provide access to Alpha’s included lanyard clip, belt clip, battery compartment, and charging port
- Constructed from silicone rubber elastomer (non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from −55 to 300 °C)
- Specifically designed for the Garmin Alpha 200i Handheld Transmitter and Garmin Alpha 200 Handheld Transmitter
Residents of California-Proposition 65 Warning