DT Systems AddOn Super Pro Remote Operated Dummy Launcher RDL 1205
- Owner's Manual
The DT Systems AddOn Super Pro Remote Operated Dummy Launcher RDL 1205 is latest in Remote Dummy Launching – making retriever training easier and more productive!
Extra Complete Remote Launcher – for use with RDL 1209
- Add additional remote launchers to your RDL 1209 system (up to 16). This RDL 1205 includes the folding aluminum base, receiver, launcher unit, and one white launcher dummy (no transmitter). The included receiver is programmable to the handheld transmitter included with the RDL 1209 system. Multiple launchers are perfect to aid in setting up blind retrieves, multiple retrieves, or setting a course for hunt tests or field trials! Easily adjust Launch Angle from 0 degrees to 75 degrees.
- Compact, lightweight, portable design
- Uses existing patented D.T. Systems Super Pro Dummy Launcher base unit
- Safe-T-Ratchet Cocking Mechanism to prevent misfires while cocking
- Receiver unit use replaceable 9v batteries for long life and ease of use
- Beeper Locator is audible from up to 450 yards – aids in Locating/Marking unit in field
- Simply disassemble to use manual hand-held launcher for even greater flexibility
- The .22 blank cartridges can launch a dummy or bumper up to 100 yards for efficient, and effective retriever training in the field.
- Trainers have the ability to launch dummies from a remote location from up to 1,200 yards away!
Before You Go Out: Purchase and use only D.T. recommended power loads.
Be familiar with the operation of your RDL and test your unit ( see p.20-21 in the Owner’s Manual).
Make a checklist of needed items for your training session (RDL, dummy, transmitter, protective eyewear, hearing protection, power loads, batteries, etc.).
Make sure your dog is in proper condition for these training exercises.
At the Training Site: Find a large open area where the operation of your RDL will not be a disturbance to the public.
Always wear protective hearing/eye gear during use.
Make sure your dog is always under control when setting and loading the RDL. Keep your dog away from the RDL, especially when loaded.
Make sure your Remote Receiver unit is OFF and unloaded when training is complete.
Take everything from your checklist with you when leaving the training site (including empty shells).
- After Your Training Session: Again, make sure the Remote Receiver is OFF (or remove the batteries if storing for an extended period).
To learn more about the DT Systems AddOn Super Pro Remote Operated Dummy Launcher RDL 1205 read the Owner’s Manual.
- Model: RDL1205
- Manufactured by: DT Systems
- Remotely launch dummies from any training area, field, woods, or water
- Remote Dummy Launcher is programmable to include up to 16 units (for multiple launch set-ups)
- Set the Super Pro Remote Dummy Launcher up where you want, and launch from any location (up to 1,200 yards away)
- Launcher uses .22 blank power loads
- 3 different power levels for desired launch distances (Green=50 yards, Yellow=75 yards, Red=100 yards)
- Remote Transmitter can control up to 16 different launchers at one time
- Add-On remote launchers are easy to program to transmitter
- Safe-T-Ratchet Cocking Mechanism to help prevent misfires while cocking unit
- Compact, lightweight, portable design (weighs around 8 lbs total)
- Rugged and durable construction (made from Aluminum and Stainless Steel) for years of trouble free use
- Unit includes a beeper for easy location in the field, and as a location indicator prior to launch
- Easily adjustable launch angle from 0 degrees to 75 degrees
- Transmitter (Remote) has Cross-compatibility with D.T Bird Launchers