DT Systems BTB-800 Baritone Beeper Collar Double Beep
- Owner's Manual
The BTB 800 Baritone Beeper Collar gives you the ability to keep track of your dog’s location when he is out of sight and lets you know when he has gone on point. This allows you to find the dog quickly and prevents you from making the mistake of calling the dog to you when he’s on point. The BTB 800 Baritone Beeper Collar is lightweight and built to withstand the rugged conditions and heavy cover dogs often encounter. The use of both the sound booster element and the long duration, double-beep make the BTB 800 collar much easier to hear at long range. Actual yardage will vary depending upon the relative position of you and your dog and other variables such as cover.
The BTB 800 has two operating modes, Run/Point and Point only.
- When Run/Point is selected the collar will emit a double beep every five seconds while the dog is running and will emit a double beep every two seconds when the dog is on point.
- When the Point only mode is selected the collar will emit a double beep every two seconds when the dog is on point but will remain silent when the dog is running.
The on/off switch must be depressed for two full seconds to shut the collar off. This prevents the collar from accidentally shutting off when the dog is running through heavy cover.
Learn more about the product features by reading BTB 800 User’s Manual.
- Model: BTB800Dbl
- Manufactured by: DT Systems
- Easy Operation – One touch push button system
- Long Range Audibility – Audio booster element
- Reliability – State-of-the-art microcomputer technology
- Two Operating Modes – Run/Point, or Point only
- Rechargeable Batteries – Charger included
- Completely Waterproof