DT Systems H2O 1820 PLUS CoverUp CAMO Remote Dog Training System 1 Mile Range
Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping
- In The Box
- Owner's Manual
The DT Systems H2O 1820 PLUS CoverUp CAMO System includes: Nick and Continuous stimulations, Vibration only, and Vibration with simultaneous stimulation; Waterproof collar & Transmitter in CoverUp CAMO with 1 mile range. The H2O 1820 PLUS CoverUp CAMO System has the World’s only floating transmitter and the system is expandable to 3 dogs.
If you’re looking for a training collar that’s great around the house as well as in the field, look no further than DT Systems’ H2O 1820 PLUS. This 1 mile range collar system has 16 levels of momentary (or Nick) and Continuous Stimulations. It also has our Vibration feature which will make the collar vibrate. Both the collar unit and the transmitter are completely waterproof. In fact, the transmitter will actually float on water; perfect for waterfowlers who spend more time on the water than the ducks do. The transmitter and receiver feature CoverUp CAMO. And if you ever decide to get more dogs, this model can expand up to a three-dog system with Add-On Collars (sold separately).
Adjusting and Positioning Your Collar for Proper Fit
All electronic collars need to be very snug to work properly. They must be just tight enough to allow the “prongs” or electrodes to make good skin contact.
- If your collar is too loose, the stimulation may not work properly because good skin contact is not being achieved. This can directly affect the stimulation performance and whether or not the dog will receive the stimulation. Always check for good “prong” contact if it appears that your dog is not responding to the stimulation.
- A loose collar can promote skin irritation from moving or rubbing too much on a dog’s neck while they are running or training. The proper snug fit will help prevent this from occurring.
- Proper fit of the collar is important. It should be just tight enough on the dog’s neck to make good skin contact and allow the dog to breath normally. The collar should never be so tight on the dog’s neck that it restricts the dog’s normal breathing pattern.
- For proper positioning of your collar receiver box, it should be placed on the center of the dog’s neck.
To learn more about the DT Systems H2O 1820 PLUS CoverUp CAMO product features read the Owner’s Manual.
- Model: H2O1820C
- Manufactured by: DT Systems
- Digital technology
- Expandable to 3 dogs with Add-On Collars (sold separately)
- Up to 1800 yard (1 mile) range
- Lightweight waterproof collar and transmitter in CoverUp CAMO
- No-Slip/Soft-Grip transmitter floats on water
- 16 levels of intensity, adjustable from the transmitter
- Nick and Continuous Stimulations
- MAXX-Range Internal Antenna System
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries
- Gentle Touch Stimulation with lower levels
- Built-in safety shut-off system
- Available Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1 x Transmitter with Antenna and Lanyard
- 1 x Collar Unit
- Rechargeable NiMH Batteries for both the Collar and Transmitter (already installed)
- Standard 120V Charger
- Double-Jack Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Instruction Manual
- Basic Training Booklet
- Carrying Case