TufFlex Orange Round Lead 4 ft and 6 ft
$17.95 – $19.95
Proudly Made in the USA
TufFlex Orange Round Snap Lead is made with a PVC coated nylon rope, has a 3/8″ diameter and uses solid brass hardware. This lead has the feel of soft leather with the added benefits of being waterproof, odor resistant and cleans up easily with a damp sponge. The PVC coating over the high strength nylon core allows these leads to remain soft and flexible down to -20 degree temps.
The TufFlex Orange Round Lead can be used as both a snap lead or slip lead when using the floating ring. The slip lead will tighten when your dog pulls and will loosen when obeying correction. Additionally, the handle loop has a floating brass ring so the lead can be worn bandolier style for carry convenience and accessibility.
TufFlex Orange Round Lead Features
- TufFlex material is soft and flexible down to -20 degree temps.
- TufFlex will not form knots and become tangle prone.
- TufFlex is waterproof, odor resistant and cleans up easily with a damp sponge.
- TufFlex is a non porous material which resists the accumulation of mold and bacteria naturally found in the environment.
- Includes Solid Brass Hardware.
- Can be used as both a snap lead or slip lead when using the floating brass ring.
- Additional floating brass ring in handle so the lead can be worn bandelero style.
- 4 ft
- 6 ft
This TufFlex Orange Round Lead is matched to go with the TufFlex Orange Round Slip Collar, 1″ TufFlex Orange Center Ring Collar, 1″ TufFlex Orange D Ring Collar, 3/4″ TufFlex Orange Center Ring Collar, or the 3/4″ TufFlex Orange D Ring Collar.
BioThane® is an Ohio based company focused on coated webbing products that utilizes progressive engineering, research and development. Since 1977, BioThane® has established a leadership position in the coated webbing industry through best in class product innovation.
All BioThane® products are Prop 65, REACH and CPSIA compliant. Read more about BioThane® Regulatory Standards here.