SportDOG Receiver Battery Kit for NoBark SBC-10R
- In The Box
Receiver Battery Kit for NoBark SBC-10R no bark collar.
When the unit indicates that the battery is low (battery icon on the display indicates 1 bar or less and/or the light flashes red 3 times every 5 seconds) it is time to recharge the unit.
Average battery life is 3 to 6 months, depending on how often your dog barks. However, due to greater use during your dog’s training, your first battery charge may not last as long. To conserve battery life, turn the NoBarkTM 10R off when not in use.
Follow these steps to charge the battery:
- Lift the rubber cover protecting the Charging Jack.
- Connect the charger connector to the Charging Jack.
- Plug the charger into a standard wall outlet. The light will flash the sequence Green-Blue-Red to indicate that charging has started.
- During charging, keep the NoBarkTM 10R in an open, well-ventilated area. The light will flash red twice every 10 seconds to indicate that charging is active.
- When charging is complete, the charger will automatically shut off, preventing overcharging. The light will flash green twice every 10 seconds to indicate that charging is complete.
- NOTE: The battery should fully charge in less than 4 hours.
- Remove the charger connector from the Charging Jack. Replace the rubber cover. The light will flash the sequence Red-Blue-Green to indicate the unit is no longer charging.
For more information about the battery in your SBC-10R refer to the SBR-10R Owner’s Manual.
- Model: SAC00-13057
- Manufactured by: SportDOG Brand