Proudly Made in the USA
- Reviews (0)
The Wing Dummy has 2 wild pheasant wings attached to a canvas dummy. The Wing Dummy smells and feels like a wild pheasant. Train your dog to retrieve pheasants with this canvas dummy and wing combination. This is a great training tool for for pointing dogs, flushers and retrievers.
- 2 Freeze dried pheasant wings attached to a medium sized canvas dummy with plastic zip ties
- Dummy measures 8″ X 2.5″
- Includes throw rope
Frequently Asked Questions:
- You can attach the wing to a canvas dog dummy with plastic zip ties. You can also tie the wing to a fishing rod with line to teach pointing dogs. Hide the wings for blind retrieves.
- A dog’s natural instinct is to want to chew on the wing and occasionally they do more than just chew. We don’t encourage eating the wings, however if they do consume the wing then it shouldn’t hurt them (no chemicals are used to process the wing) however the dog could become constipated and should be watched. Call your vet if you have concerns.
- It helps give the dog the smell and taste of a real bird versus just a plastic or canvas dummy with no scent or feel.
- If they get wet they need to be air dryed. Keep dried wings in a plastic bag between use to help keep insects away.