Pheasant Pelt Retrieving Dummy
Proudly Made in the USA
- Reviews (0)
The Pheasant Pelt Retrieving Dummy Real has a wild pheasant skin wrapped around a canvas dummy. This dummy is so real, it should come with corn. The smell and feel are realistic of a live wild pheasant. Train your dog to retrieve pheasants with this dummy and bird pelt combination. Great training tool for for pointing dogs, flushers and retrievers.
Pheasant Pelt Retrieving Dummy Features:
- Freeze dried pheasant pelt attached to a medium sized canvas dummy
- Dummy Measures 8″ X 2.5″
- Pelt Measures 18″ X 2.5″
- Includes Throw Rope
Frequently Asked Questions:
- You can attach the wing to a canvas dog dummy. We use plastic zip ties to adhere the wing(s) to the dummy. You can also tie the wing to a fishing rod with line to teach pointing dogs. Hide the wings for blind retrieves.
- A dog’s natural instinct is to want to chew on the wing and occasionally they do more than just chew. We don’t encourage eating the wings, however if they do consume the wing then it shouldn’t hurt them (no chemicals are used to process the wing) however the dog could become constipated and should be watched. Call your vet if you have concerns.
- It helps give the dog the smell and taste of a real bird versus just a plastic or canvas dummy with no scent or feel.
- If they get wet they need to be air dryed. Keep dried wings in a plastic bag between use to help keep insects away.