Garmin Replacement/Extra battery for BarkLimiter Deluxe
Replacement/Extra battery for BarkLimiter Deluxe.
Need to recharge? Use this replacement lilthium-ion battery housing to keep your Bark Limiter Deluxe in training. This rechargeable battery lasts up to 3 months on full charge.
Replacing the BarkLimiter Deluxe Battery
Before you replace the battery, you must remove all dirt, water, and debris from the device. You also need the security screwdriver included with the new battery assembly. The battery assembly includes a pre-assembled back plate with a gasket, battery, and battery connector.
- Remove the four security screws from the corners of the device.
- Lift up the battery assembly.
- Disconnect the battery connector from the device.
- TIP: You should grip the wires close to the connector and pull the connector outward from the circuit board.
- With the new battery assembly, connect the battery connector to the device.
- When properly installed, the connector plug snaps into the port and the top face of the connector plug is flush with the edges of the port.
- Verify that the gasket is not damaged and that it is completely seated in the groove.
- Hold the battery assembly and the device firmly together, and replace all four security screws without tightening.
- Verify that the battery assembly and the device are aligned with no gaps.
- Tighten the screws evenly.
To learn more about the battery for BarkLimiter Deluxe refer to BarkLimiter™ Deluxe Owner’s Manual.
- Garmin Product Number 010-11867-10
- Manufactured by: Garmin