Dakota 283 Crates are roto molded creating unparalleled pet protection. The dog kennels were specifically created for the way you hunt alongside your canine companions, and are made to last a lifetime. Taking the roots in hunting to create the ultimate high quality kennel, we realized their potential to protect your pet beyond the field.
You can now experience the indestructible and long-lasting quality of Dakota 283 dog kennels and accessories wherever you want your pet to be protected — at home, in the field, or on the go.
Here are a few reasons why customers love their kennels:
- Premium quality plastic roto molded crates – we use the best of the best so your kennel will last a lifetime.
- High-security locks for the ultimate protection of your pet. New models are equipped with paddle handle that is keyed locked, and the doors are mounted on a piano hinge for maximum security.
- Your animal will have plenty of fresh air with larger than average vent holes.
- Clean up is a breeze with extra wide holes pre-drilled on rear of kennel.
- Excess water in your kennel? Small drain holes are put in the corners all for excess water to drain.
- One-piece roto molded kennel construction makes our kennels long-lasting and unlike others. This ensures a high-strength product that lasts.
- Available in 3 sizes medium, large, extra large for all your canine companions.
- Easy to move and use. Each crate has a recessed handle molded into top for centering and tie-down capability
- Sized for the way you live. Dakota 283 kennels fit on an interior seat, back of SUV or truck or hatchback car.
- Designed to maximize space. 2 crates fit between most truck wheel wells
- Single piece military type construction
- Made In the USA – Erie PA
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- All kennels only ship to the Continental United States. See our Shipping Policy.