Garmin Sport PRO Bundle 3/4 Mile Range
Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
- In The Box
- Owner's Manual
Sport PRO is Compact, 1-handed Training of up to 3 Dogs and 3/4 Mile Range
Compact and lightweight, the Sport PRO is simple, intuitive and allows 1-hand operation. It’s easy-to-use features mean you don’t even have to look at it when training (allowing you to keep your eyes on your dog).
It features a quick-turn dial with positive clicks with up to 10 stimulation levels and 4 training buttons to control continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, tone and lights. Train up to 3 dogs (additional dog devices required, sold separately) with a 3/4 mile range and a built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels to keep things quiet.
Four buttons control continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, tone and lights. Dog devices and collars feature interchangeable, replaceable long and short contact points.
Rugged, Ergonomic Design
The Sport PRO is easy to operate with 1 hand, so you can keep your eyes on your dog at all times, even while switching between stimulation levels and dogs. The quick turn dial at the top of the handheld provides positive clicks when changing between 10 stimulation levels, tones and other auxiliary functions, allowing intuitive operation.
The multi-dog toggle switch and color-coded buttons comfortably line up in your hand for fingertip control. A fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 3/4-mile range.
Multiple Training Methods
Choose from 10 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation or a tone and vibration setting for up to 3 dogs (additional PT-10 dog devices required; sold separately). You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights (built in to the dog device) to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
Sport PRO features a built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels. You set the level and increase it as needed, adjusting the correction to the optimum level needed to stop each dog’s unwanted barking.
Tough, Water-resistant, Long-lasting
Both the handheld transmitter and the dog device collars are designed to withstand all the blows, bumps and sloppy conditions of training and hunting. The dog device comes with 2 lengths of removable, stainless, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog.
The Sport PRO handheld is water-rated to IPX7 and even floats; the dog device is water-rated to 1 ATM (10 meters). The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, user-replaceable lithium-ion battery. A battery-life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
To learn more about the Sport PRO features read the Owner’s Manual.
- Model: SportPRO
- Manufactured by: Garmin
- Compact and Lightweight
- Ergonomically designed
- 1-Hand, “no look” operation
- Quick-Turn Dial with positive clicks between levels
- Train up to 3 dogs (PT-10 Dog Devices sold separately)
- Built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels from the handheld
- 4 Training Buttons for Continuous, Momentary, Vibration, and Tone
- 10 Intensity Levels (Continuous & Momentary)
- Tone and Vibration
- 3/4 Mile Range
- LED Beacon Lights on the Dog Device can be controlled from the Handheld and are great in low-light conditions (up to 100 yards away)
- LED Status Light for quick, at-a-glance read
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries in Handheld and Dog Device are User-Replaceable
- Long-Lasting Batteries in Handheld and Dog Device last up to 60 hours
- Built-In Spine Mount for use with Garmin Accessories
- Long and Short Contact Points are Removable, Changeable, Stainless Steel, and Insulated to allow reliable performance in wet conditions
- Water Rating – Handheld: IPX7; Dog Device: 1ATM
- Handheld is 2.1” x 5.4” x 1.4” and weighs 4.4 ounces
- Dog Device is 3.1” x 1.7” x 1.7” and weighs 3.5 ounces
- Sport PRO handheld
- Dog device
- 3/4-inch black collar strap
- AC adapter
- Split adapter cable
- Charging clip
- Long and Short contact point sets with wrench