Latigo with Light Buffalo Collar RIC
Free Brass Nameplate riveted to collar.
Proudly Made in the USA
The 1 Inch Latigo with Light Buffalo Collar RIC (ring in center) is made with thicker more durable high quality leather grown in the Northern region of the USA. The leather has hand finished edges, and a non-oily English Bridle Leather finish for consistent color and pliability. Eight or more lock stitches per inch are used for proper leather stitching techniques (no cross-grain stitching) to maintain material strength and integrity of the leather. A skive leather craft cut is used on the flesh side of the leather to create a tapered thickness where leather pieces are joined to ensure a better finish, more pliable product, and a smooth transition where the collar contacts your dog’s neck. The 1 Inch Dark Brown Latigo with Light Buffalo Liner Premium Deluxe Leather Center Ring Collar is an American made product and uses the finest quality solid brass hardware.
Free Brass Nameplate with Easy to Read Characters
- Our nameplates are 0.8 mm thick cartridge brass.
- Each character is engraved to a depth of 0.3 mm and filled with a black resin so the information is easy to read.
- We are able to engrave any character found on your keyboard.
- Line 1 has 20 Characters Limit Including Spaces.
- Lines 2 and 3 have 17 Characters Limit Including Spaces (shortened by the rivet head on each side).
- Line 4 has 20 Characters Limit Including Spaces
- All nameplates are press riveted with solid brass 104 tubular rivets and end caps.
- The 1″ collar nameplate measures 2 3/4″ long and 3/4″ high.
- The 3/4″ collar nameplate measures 2 3/4″ long and 5/8″ high.
We customize the tag with any info you like, although the most popular information is:
Your City & State
Measure the Size of Your Dog’s Neck
- Use a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string to measure.
- Measure the circumference of the neck where the collar will rest. Allow for appropriate tightness with this measurement.
- With the number from this measurement, refer to the sizing chart below to determine the correct size collar.
- There are 5 adjustment holes on a collar, each representing 1″ of adjustment.
- Choose the collar size that best matches your measured length to the middle hole of the collar.
This 1 Inch Latigo with Light Buffalo Collar RIC is matched to go with the Dark Brown Latigo with Light Buffalo Premium Deluxe Leather Lead.