The 1 Inch Reflective Red Center Ring Collar is made with BioThane® coated webbing and a 3M® reflective strip that runs the entire length of the collar. The 3M® reflective strip features Edgeguard technology that protects the edges of the 3M® reflective strip from abrasion and produces stronger adhesion to the webbing. It reflects the available light to increase visibility and safety for your dog in low light conditions. These collars are made of a durable waterproof non-porous material that does not absorb odors or stains and cleans up easily with soap and water. The in-line riveting design coupled with the solid nickel plated steel hardware make this collar virtually indestructible.
Free Brass Nameplate with Easy to Read 3/32″ Characters
- Line 1 has 20 Characters Limit Including Spaces.
- Lines 2 and 3 have 17 Characters Limit Including Spaces (shortened by the rivet head on each side).
- Line 4 has 20 Characters Limit Including Spaces.
Nameplates only use the following characters:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, –
- Nameplates are made from cartridge brass.
- All nameplates are attached with solid brass rivets.
- The 1″ collar nameplate measures 2 3/4″ long and 3/4″ high.
We customize the tag with any info you like, although the most popular information is:
Your City & State
(Home phone) H #
(Cell phone) C #
Measure the Size of Your Dog’s Neck
- Use a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string to measure.
- Measure the circumference of the neck where the collar will rest. Allow for appropriate tightness with this measurement.
- With the number from this measurement, refer to the sizing chart below to determine the correct size collar.
- There are 5 adjustment holes on a collar, each representing 1″ of adjustment.
- Choose the collar size that best matches your measured length to the middle hole of the collar.
The 1 Inch Reflective Red Center Ring Collar is matched to go with the Beta Red Lead 3/4 in. by 4.5 ft and 6 ft.
BioThane® is an Ohio based company focused on coated webbing products that utilizes progressive engineering, research and development. Since 1977, BioThane® has established a leadership position in the coated webbing industry through best in class product innovation.
All BioThane® products are Prop 65, REACH and CPSIA compliant. Read more about BioThane® Regulatory Standards here.