Beta Orange Round Slip Lead
$14.95 – $16.95
Proudly Made in the USA
The Beta Orange Round Slip Lead is a very effective and easy to use training tool. The lead is made with BioThane® Beta PVC coated polyester rope, has a 3/8″ diameter and uses solid brass hardware. This lead has a soft feel with the added benefits of being waterproof, odor resistant and cleans up easily with a damp sponge. The PVC coating over the high strength polyester core allows these leads to remain soft and flexible down to -20 degree temps.
Beta Orange Round Slip Lead Features:
- Beta material is soft and flexible down to -20 degree temps.
- Beta is waterproof, odor resistant and cleans up easily with a damp sponge.
- Beta is a non porous material which resists the accumulation of mold and bacteria naturally found in the environment.
- Includes Solid Brass Hardware.
- Orange Round Slip Lead 4 ft
- Orange Round Slip Lead 6 ft
BioThane® is an Ohio based company focused on coated webbing products that utilizes progressive engineering, research and development. Since 1977, BioThane® has established a leadership position in the coated webbing industry through best in class product innovation.
All BioThane® products are Prop 65, REACH and CPSIA compliant. Read more about BioThane® Regulatory Standards here.