PetSafe In Ground Fence
The PetSafe In Ground Fence is a convenient containment system that lets you keep your pet safe in your yard without having to regularly replace collar batteries.
Charge your pet’s receiver collar when the battery is low and away he goes to enjoy his new yard freedom.
Add as many pets as you like with additional compatible collars. 4 adjustable levels of static correction plus tone-only mode for training lets you find just the right level for your pet.
The PetSafe In Ground Fence installs in about a weekend with some basic DIY skills. Comes with 500 Feet of 20 gauge insulated wire and 50 training flags. You’ll bury wires in your yard to set a custom pet area up to 25 acres (with additional wire and flags).
The Transmitter sends a radio signal through the boundary wire to your pet’s collar. If your pet approaches the boundary, he’ll hear a warning beep to remind him to stay in the yard. If he continues through the boundary, he’ll feel a safe, gentle static correction from the collar to keep him in the yard.
After about 2 weeks of training, your pet will quickly learn the areas he is free to enjoy.
PetSafe In Ground Fence Features
- For dogs 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-26 inches
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground receiver collars
- Rechargeable battery (built-in; non-replaceable)
- Charges in 2-3 hours
- Compatible with PetSafe in-ground fences except UltraSmart Rechargeable In-Ground Fence (PIG00-13619) and YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence (PIG00-11115)
- Also compatible with the Indoor Pet Barrier Transmitter (PIRF-100) to protect your pet indoors
In the Box
- Rechargeable Receiver Collar
- Receiver Charger
- Short and Long Contact Points
- Contact Point Wrench
- 500 Feet of 20 Gauge Wire
- 50 Training Flags
- Transmitter with Power Adapter
- Test Light Tool
- Surge Protector
- Operating Guide
- One Year Warranty
- Model: PIG00-14673
- Manufactured by: PetSafe