SnakeArmor Camo Dog Hunting Vest
Made In USA
The SnakeArmor Camo Dog Hunting Vest is a light and comfortable dog hunting vest that protects from thorns, briars, sticks and even snakes! Upland cover can be brutal on your dog’s underside leaving it red and raw after a day of faithful hunting. The SnakeArmor Camo Dog Hunting Vest offers chest and belly protection to keep your dog fresh and ready to go the next day. Add SnakeArmor Camo Dog Neck Protection for additional coverage (sold separately).
The TurtleSkin Dog Hunting Vest offers full adjustability to get the best fit for your companion. As always, TurtleSkin SnakeArmor fabric is snag free. Flat seams keeps the material smooth over the neck, chest and belly so your dog slides through the underbrush with confidence and comfort. Front leg hole openings are lined with a soft fleece material to prevent chaffing.
A snakebite directly to your dog’s chest can be fatal, so protecting this vital area is critical. Made from the same material as our most popular lightweight snake gaiter, TurtleSkin DogArmor hunting vest is durable. Should there be a snake lurking in the grass, you can be sure your dog’s chest has the added snake protection necessary.
The SnakeArmor Camo Dog Hunting Vest was tested with actual, live diamondback rattlesnakes, successfully repelling their strikes and venom.
Snake Protection Features
- Better Protection from Snakes — Most snake garments are heavy, stiff, and bulky. TurtleSkin SnakeArmor’s 6 oz. fabric is one-third the weight of other vests, yet tested to repel even large rattlesnakes. Front leg hole openings are lined with a soft fleece material to prevent chaffing.
- Patent Pending Snake Protection — TurtleSkin SnakeArmor’s patented technology produces the tightest weave ever made with high-strength fibers. Its weave is locked so tightly that snake fangs can’t slip past, while the tough ballistic fibers resist breaking. This results in an extremely protective fabric that is lightweight and flexible.
- Tested with Live Snakes — The TurtleSkin SnakeArmor system was tested with actual live diamondback rattlesnakes, successfully repelling their strikes and venom. In addition, it stopped a simulated snake strike of paired 0.05″ diameter needles at 2.63 joules, and 0.042″ diameter needles at 2.37 pounds with a penetration limit of 0.03″.
- Lightest Snake Protection on the Market– Most clothing made to prevent snake bites is heavy, stiff, and bulky. TurtleSkin SnakeArmor pants, chaps, and gaiters are one-third the weight of other garments, and they stop the bites of snakes.
- Keeps You Cool and Dry- TurtleSkin SnakeArmor’s patented weave of high-strength material is waterproof and windproof. So you can enjoy hunting and hiking and not worry about snake bites, thorns, or cold wind.
The regular chest variation is cut with less material between the front legs. Example breeds for the regular chest variation are Beagles and German Shorthaired pointers. The broad chest variation is cut with more material between the front legs. Example breeds for the broad chest variation are Bulldogs, Pit Bulls, and Bull Terriers.
SnakeArmor Camo Dog Hunting Vest Sizing: