SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825X System
Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping
The SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825X System with 1-Mile range is wrapped in Realtree Max-5® camouflage.
The SportDOG Brand WetlandHunter 1825X is designed for the waterfowl-hunting environment, where space is at a premium and durability is a requirement.
This SD-1825XCAMO model features up to 1 mile of range to train up to 6 dogs (with purchase of Add-AXW-Dog® collars – sold separately), and is wrapped in Realtree Max-5® camouflage, so it looks outstanding, without standing out.
With only a slight movement of the dial and the push of a button, you will be able to communicate with your dog using a tone, vibration, or one of the 21 levels of static stimulation. This customizability and ease-of-use ensures your training is consistent, immediate, and tailored to your dog’s unique personality.
SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825X Features
- 1 mile range
- 21 levels of static stimulation
- Waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet
- Rechargeable LI-ION Batteries charge in 2 hours
- Expands to up to 6 dogs (with purchase of Add-AXW-Dog collars – sold separately)
- Intuitive no-look operation lets you stay focused on your dog
- Recommended for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5″ – 22″
In the Box
- Remote Transmitter
- Receiver on 3/4″ Collar Strap
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Belt Clip
- Test Light Tool
- Basic Training Manual
- Model: SD-1825XCamo
- Manufactured by: SportDOG Brand
To Learn more about the SportDOG WetlandHunter® 1825 System features read the Owner’s Manual.