1 Inch Beta Reflective Collar RIC Black
Free Brass Nameplate riveted to collar.
Proudly Made in the USA
- Reviews (0)
The 1 Inch Beta Reflective Collar with ring in center is the most innovative safety collar on the market and has the feel of soft leather with the added benefits of being waterproof.
The 1 Inch Beta Reflective Collar is made with BioThane® Beta PVC coated webbing and has a 3M® reflective strip that runs the entire length of the collar. The 3M® reflective strip features Edgeguard technology that protects the edges of the 3M® reflective strip from abrasion and produces stronger adhesion to the webbing. The highly reflective strip reflects the available light to increase visibility and safety for your dog in low light conditions. BioThane® Beta PVC coated webbing is a durable waterproof non-porous material that does not absorb odors or stains and cleans up easily with soap and water. The PVC coating over the high strength polyester webbing core allows this collar to remain soft and flexible down to -20 degree temps. In-line riveting design coupled with the rounded solid nickel plated steel hardware make this collar virtually indestructible.
Free Brass Nameplate with Easy to Read Characters
- Our nameplates are 0.8 mm thick cartridge brass.
- Each character is engraved to a depth of 0.3 mm and filled with a black resin so the information is easy to read.
- We are able to engrave any character found on your keyboard.
- Line 1 has 20 Characters Limit Including Spaces.
- Lines 2 and 3 have 17 Characters Limit Including Spaces (shortened by the rivet head on each side).
- Line 4 has 20 Characters Limit Including Spaces
- All nameplates are press riveted with solid brass 104 tubular rivets and end caps.
- The 1″ collar nameplate measures 2 3/4″ long and 3/4″ high.
- The 3/4″ collar nameplate measures 2 3/4″ long and 5/8″ high.
We customize the tag with any info you like, although the most popular information is:
Your City & State
Measure the Size of Your Dog’s Neck
- Use a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string to measure.
- Measure the circumference of the neck where the collar will rest. Allow for appropriate tightness with this measurement.
- With the number from this measurement, refer to the sizing chart below to determine the correct size collar.
- There are 5 adjustment holes on a collar, each representing 1″ of adjustment.
- Choose the collar size that best matches your measured length to the middle hole of the collar.
- 15″ Collar fits neck size 13″ – 17″ – Middle hole of 5 adjustment holes fits 15″ neck size
- 17″ Collar fits neck size 15″ – 19″ – Middle hole of 5 adjustment holes fits 17″ neck size
- 19″ Collar fits neck size 17″ – 21″ – Middle hole of 5 adjustment holes fits 19″ neck size
BioThane® is an Ohio based company focused on coated webbing products that utilizes progressive engineering, research and development. Since 1977, BioThane® has established a leadership position in the coated webbing industry through best in class product innovation.
All BioThane® products are Prop 65, REACH and CPSIA compliant. Read more about BioThane® Regulatory Standards here.
See the various leads Front Range Gun Dog has for your specific application.