Chukar Wings 2 Pack
Proudly Made in the USA
- Reviews (0)
The Chukar Wings 2 Pack includes 2 freeze dried chukar wings that are ideal for training your dog to retrieve chukar when attached to a canvas dummy. This is a great training tool for pointing dogs, flushers and retrievers.
Chukar Wings 2 Pack Features:
- 2 Freeze dried chukar wings
- No chemicals are used to process the wings
- Grown and processed in the USA
Use in conjunction with the Mud River Canvas Dummy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- You can attach the wing to a canvas dummy with plastic zip ties. You can also tie the wing to a fishing rod with line to teach pointing dogs. Hide the wings for blind retrieves.
- A dog’s natural instinct is to want to chew on the wing and occasionally they do more than just chew. We don’t encourage eating the wings, however if they do consume the wing then it shouldn’t hurt them (no chemicals are used to process the wing) however the dog could become constipated and should be watched. Call your vet if you have concerns.
- It helps give the dog the smell and taste of a real bird versus just a plastic or canvas dummy with no scent or feel.
- If they get wet they need to be air dryed. Keep dried wings in a plastic bag between use to help keep insects away.