Garmin Alpha 200i TT 15X Bundle
Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping
The Alpha® 200i dog tracking and training system features inReach® satellite technology and a sunlight-readable 3.5” touchscreen display. Bundle includes color choice of e-collar reflective strap and an e-collar nameplate.
- Reviews (0)
The Garmin Alpha 200i TT 15X Bundle dog tracking and training system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (TT 15X dog device) on a 3.5” display with a 2.5-second update rate. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design. You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Now, inReach® technology adds two-way messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind while you’re in the field (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply).
The Garmin Alpha 200i TT 15X Bundle Features:
- The 200i Hand Held Transmitter is compatible with Garmin Collars: TT 15X/ TT 15/T 5X /T 5 = up to 9 miles range; TT 15 Mini/T 5 Mini = up to 4 miles range
- Create New Hunt Menu Item allows you to mark your vehicle location and have it appear on the compass screen showing both distance and direction. You always know where you parked. It shows up just like a dog pointer and is present along with all activated dogs. We use this feature on every hunt, especially when hunting new ground!
- Sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display and a button-operated, dog-focused design for quick, minor adjustments
- Easily set up and monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles away with a 2.5-second update rate by using multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo)
- Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup
- Interactive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply)
- Preloaded TopoActive maps, direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled
- 18 levels of correction, including vibration and adjustable tones
- Backward compatible so you can keep your existing collars and other Alpha® compatible devices; transfer location data between compatible Garmin devices
- Hunt Metrics data shows each dog’s daily hunting patterns and behaviors per hunt so you can take measures to keep them healthy and safe
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
- Memory Capacity 16.0 GB
- Battery Charge Time Less than 6 hours
- Operating Temperature from -20º to 60ºC (from -4º to 140ºF)
- Optional Garmin Alpha 200i Leather Holster
- Owner’s Manual
Key New Features and Benefits of the Upgraded TT 15X:
- NEW: Battery Life – Double the battery life (up to 80 hours) when compared to existing TT 15 full size dog device collars. (20-40 hrs)
- NEW: Sleep Mode – for extended battery during long hunts (Sleep Mode available on Alpha 10, 100, 200 & 200i units – not available on Pro 550 Plus or Astro 430)
- NEW: Easier Updates – complete your updates on Macs or PC; TT 15X updates on Garmin Express
- TT 15X utilize the existing hardware of current generation full size dog device collars but bring important improvements with electrical and software updates.
- TT 15X collars are for Tracking & Training – Same great usable range performance – up to 9 miles
- Compatible with current Astro 430 (tracking only), Pro 550 Plus and Alpha family handhelds (tracking & training available)
Cartridge Brass Nameplate with Easy to Read 3/32″ Characters
- Lines 1-8 have 17 characters maximum including spaces.
- Nameplates only use the following characters: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, –
- Nameplates are made from cartridge brass.
- The nameplate measures 2 3/4″ long and 1 1/4″ high.
- All nameplates are finished with a black Laquer-Stik fill-in-paint to emphasize the characters.
We customize the tag with any information, provided you use the characters listed above. The most popular information is:
Line 1: Your Name
Line 2: Your City & State
Line 3: Home phone
Line 4: Cell phone
Lines 5-8: Additional Information
TRACK YOUR PACK
Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) with a 2.5-second update rate. Pair with TT 15X tracking and training collars (each sold separately or as a bundle).
DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT
Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt. Pair with your TT 15X tracking and training collars.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES
Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with your TT 15X tracking and training collars.
When paired with your TT 15X tracking and training collars, you can use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
18 LEVELS OF STIMULATION
When paired with your TT 15X tracking and training collars, momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customize training for each dog.
When paired with your TT 15X tracking and training collars, you can issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs.
GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP
Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
PRO VIEW COMPASS
The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “OnPoint.”
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY
Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more (active subscription required).
A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
SEE IT ALL
The sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
STAY ON THE MOVE
Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO U.S. 24K and HuntView Plus maps (each sold separately).
Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field (active satellite subscription required)1.
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required)1.
Track your location, and share it with those at home or out in the field so they can see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more (active satellite subscription required)1.
100% GLOBAL IRIDIUM® SATELLITE NETWORK
Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS alerts and tracking are transferred via the global Iridium satellite network (active satellite subscription required)1.
1 Active satellite subscription required. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.
The Garmin Alpha 200i TT 15X Bundle – In the Box
- Alpha 200i/TT 15X Dog Tracking Bundle
- Alpha® 200i handheld with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- TT™ 15X dog device with rechargeable lithium-ionbattery pack
- AC adapter
- Charge cable (for TT 15X)
- USB cables (micro and mini)
- Contacts kit (short and long)
Alpha 200i/TT 15X Dog Tracking Bundle
200i Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||2.7 x 6.4 x 1.3” (6.8 x 16.2 x 3.4 cm) *dimensions do not include antenna|
|Display size||1.8″ W x 3.0″ H (4.7 x 7.7 cm); 3.5″ diag (88.9 mm)|
|Display resolution||282 x 470 pixels|
|Weight||9.9 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery|
|Display type||transflective, color TFT touchscreen|
|Battery type||rechargeable lithium-ion (included)|
|Battery life||up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled|
200i Maps & Navigation
|Track log||20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities|
|Preloaded maps||yes (TopoActive)|
|External memory storage||microSD™ card (not included)|
|Ability to add maps||Yes|
|BirdsEye||yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)|
|Send and receive text messages to SMS and email||Yes|
|Exchange locations with other inReach device||Yes|
|Send route selection to MapShare during trip||Yes|
|LiveTrack||yes (with Garmin Explore™)|
|Sun and moon information||Yes|
|Compatible with Garmin Explore™ app||Yes|
|Send waypoints to MapShare during trip||Yes|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Wireless connectivity||yes (Wi-Fi®, BLUETOOTH® and ANT+®)|
|Garmin Explore website compatible||Yes|
|Compass||Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)|
|Virtual keyboard for custom messaging||Yes|
|Range||TT 15X/TT 15/T 5X/T 5, 9 miles; TT 15 mini/T 5 mini, 4 miles|
|Custom maps compatible||Yes|
|Tracks||up to 20 dogs (TT 15X/TT 15/TT 15 mini and T 5X/T 5/T 5 mini) and buddies (Alpha Handhelds) simultaneously|
TT 15X Features
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.5″ x 1.75” x 1.85″ (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm)
- Weight: 7.3 oz (207.0 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 10.0 oz (284.0 g) total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user-replaceable
- Battery life: Up to 80 hours
- Range: 9 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: yes
- GPS antenna: top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: yes
- LED beacon lights: yes
- Sleep mode: yes
- Rescue mode: yes
- Frequency mode: MURS
- Replaceable collar straps: yes
- Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)
- Software updates: Via Garmin Express™ software, available for both Mac® and Windows®
In The Box
- TT 15X dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Chosen 1″ Universal E-Collar Strap (red standard)
- 18.5″ standard antenna
- 22.5″ extended-range antenna
- Charging cable
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- Contact point set (short and long) with wrench