Garmin Alpha 200/200i Holster
Proudly Made in the USA
Hunter Orange SuperFabric
- Reviews (0)
The Garmin Alpha 200/200i Holster made by GizzMoVest is a rugged case that has a unique tactile grip whether wet or dry and provides drop protection and recessed screen protection. The orange GizzMoVest Holster for Garmin Alpha 200i Garmin Alpha 200 is composite construction with a SuperFabric® exterior. All buttons are activated thru-the-case, including opening the charge port located on the back of the transmitter. The Garmin Alpha 200/200i Holster made by GizzMoVest includes both a top and bottom orange lanyard made with a reflective stripe visible specifically in a flashlight beam.
SuperFabric® is created by taking a fabric and infusing tiny, hard guard plates into the fabric. SuperFabric® materials have some intrinsic performance properties such as abrasion, stain, and slash resistance as well as breathability, quick drying, and durability.
The Garmin Alpha 200/200i Holster Features:
- Extremely Tough Textured Composite (not silicone) provides a tactile grip.
- Recesses the screen deeply for optimum screen protection when it counts – while in use.
- Very high-grade materials. Fully washable (Open air Dry).
- Removable strong metal Belt Clip
- Includes adjustable Wrist Lanyard and Safety Clip.
- Charges in case
- Use ‘in-the-case’ as opposed to removing from a carry Case.
- Activate Power Button thru-the-Case without opening. Access Battery Pack in just seconds!
- A grippy, nearly indestructible Case, yet lightweight – 3 oz.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA by GizzMoVest LLC backed by and a 3-Yr Warranty on defects in materials or workmanship.
- ONLY for Garmin Alpha 200i. Does NOT fit other models.