Garmin PRO 550 System 1 Mile Range
Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
- In The Box
- Owner's Manual
With the Garmin PRO 550 System you can control up to 3 dogs with momentary and continuous stimulation, 1-handed training, and a range of 1 mile.
The Garmin PRO 550 with proven Tri-Tronics® technology allows advanced training for the serious professional with easy access to 21 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation, tone, as well as the ability to quickly switch between 3 dogs (with purchase of additional PT-10 collar devices; sold separately). PRO 550 features vibration and tone settings, remotely operated beacon lights on the dog device to help locate your dog in low light, the ability to add an Upland™ Beeper (purchased separately), and a built-in BarkLimiter, activated on the dog device, to help keep the peace at home.
Classic, Rugged Design Choose from 21 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, tone, and vibration for up to 3 dogs at a time. The PRO 550 uses the tried and true tube-shaped design that trainers have come to love, but is easy to operate (and master) 1-handed so you can keep your eyes on your dog at all times, even while switching between stimulation levels and dogs. The stimulation level/vibrate selection dial is at the top of the transmitter, allowing intuitive operation. Tone, beacon lights and beeper (purchased separately) are controlled using the switch, and buttons on the face of the handheld unit. And the control buttons comfortably line up in the hand for fingertip control. A 2-1/2 inch fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 1 mile range.
Train with Stimulation and Tone
Choose from 21 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, tone, and vibration for up to 3 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchase separately).
You can also remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built-in to the dog device, and an accessory beeper (purchase separately) to help locate your dog in low light conditions.
PRO 550 features a built-in BarkLimiter, activated by the dog device. BarkLimiter features AutoRise technology, which automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level needed to stop unwanted barking.
Tough, Water-resistant, Long-lasting
Both the transmitter and the dog device collar are designed to withstand all the blows, bumps, and sloppy conditions of training and hunting.
The dog device comes with 2 sizes of removable, stainless, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog. The dog device is water-rated to 1 ATM (10 meters).
The PRO 550 transmitter itself is water-rated to IPX7. The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
The color-coded dog selection switch on the PRO 550 handheld allows you to determine which dog is receiving correction. Pairing the dogs’ collar color to the color of the selection switch helps you keep track of which dog is receiving stimulation or tone. Additional 3/4 inch polyurethane-coated accessory collars are sold separately.
See the Garmin PRO Leather Holster Here
To learn more about the Garmin PRO 550 System read the Owner’s Manual.
- Model: Pro550
- Manufactured by: Garmin
- Handheld measures 1.8″W x 8.2″H x 2.1″D (4.5 x 20.8 x 5.4 cm)
- Dog Device measures 3.1″W x 1.7″H x 1.7″D (7.8 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Handheld weighs 7.8 oz (221 g)
- Dog Device weights 3.5 oz (98 g)
- Range: 1 mile
- Multi-dog compatibility: 3 (with purchase of additional PT-10 collar/dog devices; sold separately)
- AutoRise bark correction mode: yes
- Handheld Battery is rechargeable lithium-ion and has a life of approximately 80 hours
- Dog Device Battery is rechargeable lithium-ion and has a life of approximately 60 hours
- Handheld is waterproof rated IPX7 and floats
- Dog Device is waterproof rated 1 ATM
- Correction levels: 7 momentary and continuous correction levels with low, medium, and high settings at each level (for a total of 21 levels)
- Vibration correction: yes
- Tone correction: yes (dedicated button)
- Accessory unit activation: yes
- Collar strap is 3/4″
- Dog Device features Beacon lights
- PRO 550 handheld
- PT 10 dog device
- 3/4 inch black collar strap
- AC adapter
- Split adapter cable
- Charging clip
- Contact point set with wrench