The Garmin TT™15 Dog Device is a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver, that uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration activated from Alpha® 100 or the PRO 550 Plus. Compatible with Astro® 430 and 320 for tracking only.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, the tracking and training dog device with collar is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 9 miles away. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18. You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
TT 15 ships with a 1-inch red collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately).
- Track and Train with one collar using Alpha 100 handheld.
- 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation – plus audible tone and integrated LED light beacons (activated from the Alpha 100 handheld).
- TT15 collar is equipped with a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver for increased signal reception.
- Replaceable 1-inch collar strap.
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries with a battery life of approximately 24-48 hours depending on update rate.
- Dog rescue mode switches TT15 to a slower update rate to prolong battery life.
- Rugged and waterproof design (10m).
- Can start/stop VIRB camera recording based on user command from Alpha 100 handheld
- Includes 2 lengths (long and short) of removable, stainless steel, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for any coat length.
In The Box
- TT 15 dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1-inch red collar strap
- Charging clip
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- Contact point set with wrench
- Garmin TT™15 Dog Device Manual